Web Sites from Killington Area businesses
The Birch Ridge Inn works with many businesses in Killington to help make your visit to Killington perfect.We recommend the following Killington area businesses:
- Cascades Lodge - 45 room hotel with restaurant near the base of Killington.
- Forerunner Ski Shop -Full service ski shop to satisfy all of your skiing and boarding needs. Complete rental program. Closest ski shop (easy walking distance) from Birch Ridge Inn.
- Inn at Long Trail and McGraths Irish Pub - One of Killington first ski lodges serving visitors to the Killington region since 1938. Pets accepted.
- Prestige Real Estate - Buying or selling a property in Killington Vermont? Let the real estate agents of Prestige Real Estate guide you through the process.
- Ski Country Real Estate - #1 in Killington for 24 years / First on the Killington Road / For all your real estate needs, sales & rentals
- Snowed Inn - Bed and breakfast located on Miller Brook Road in Killington, about 300 yards from the Birch Ridge Inn.
- Snowmobile Vermont - Your Vermont Guide for snowmobile tours and snowmobile rentals in Killington Vermont.
- Sotheby's Four Seasons - The local Killington office of Sotheby's International Reality.
Web Sites with Killington Region Interest
The following websites provide information about the Killington area and other businesses in Killington.
- Killington Pico Area Association - The Birch Ridge Inn is a member of the Killington Pico Area Association. This is a great site to find out more about the Killington Region.
- Mountain Times - read the latest Killington area news from the weekly newspaper of Killington.
- Killington Resort - The home page for Killington Resort.
- Current Killington Resort Weather Conditions - What is it doing outside? The current weather conditions for the Killington Resort from the National Weather Service
- KAYAK's Road Trip Planner features the Birch Ridge Inn while exploring Vermont's Route 100
If you would like to see specific links added to this site, please contact the innkeepers, Mary and Bill, at the Birch Ridge Inn.