Directions to the Birch Ridge Inn
from New York Metro Area and New Jersey
- Take NY Thruway to Exit 24 Albany.
- Take Northway (Interstate 87) north to Fort Ann/Rutland Exit 20.
- Take up NY Route 149 and follow east to US Route 4. Turn left on Rt. 4 and follow east through Rutland.
- Go through Rutland (good place for gas) continuing on Rt. 4 east.
- Go past Pico Mountain (on right) through the Sherburne Pass.
- Proceed down hill from Sherburne Pass ~1.5 miles Killington Road. Turn right onto Killington Rd, across from Bill's Country Store.
- Continue for 2.5 Miles. Turn right on to Butler Rd. (just past Charity's restaurant). Drive up the hill by the covered carriage way on the left.
- Welcome to the Birch Ridge Inn!
At the Covered Carriageway
37 Butler Road
Killington, Vermont USA 05751
1-802-422-4293, or Toll Free at 1-800-435-8566