General information to help you
enjoy your Vermont experience at the Birch Ridge Inn
Staying at the Birch Ridge inn is not very complicated. As you should already have seen from visiting this web site, the Birch Ridge Inn offers guests a full range of services and amenities to satisfy your travel needs. But sometimes, the process of communicating the details overlooks the basics. So below is some basic information about staying at the Birch Ridge Inn to help you with planning your visit.
- At the Birch Ridge inn, staff is always available to handle your needs. Our front desk is always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you.
- Check in hours for arriving guests begin at 3 PM. We do ask that if your planned arrival is after 10PM that you contact the inn while in transit to reconfirm your reservation and estimate your arrival time.
- Daily housekeeping service is included with your stay.
- Each room is equipped with a private bath.
- We do have some minimum stay requirements. In particular, we do require a 2 night minimum stay on winter weekends and during special events, We require a 3 night stay during some holiday periods.
- A full breakfast is included for guests each morning. If you are having outside visitors join you for breakfast at the inn, please notify the innkeepers so they may be prepared to greet your guests.
- Free WIFI is available across the full property. A WIFI roaming network is installed at the inn to provide high speed internet access where ever you may be in the property.
- Free parking is included. Guests parking is provided in a large private parking lot at the front of the inn
- Each room has standard amenities including (but not limited to) Flat screen TV, Alarm Clock with USB Charging station, Iron and Ironing board, Hair Drier, and Courtesy amenities (soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion)
- Guest access to the building is through the Lobby Entrance past the Front Desk. Guests do not need to travel through public spaces (the hotel bar or restaurant) to access their guest room.
- Full ADA compliance is provided per Vermont and US Statutes including ramps, hand rails, stair lifts, etc where required.